Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WHAT IS “GRIFFMENTARY”?

To begin, I’m a fan of audio commentary tracks on DVDs and Blu-Rays.  They’re such a treat, and I’m always fascinated by the insight to a movie or TV show’s creative process. 

Unfortunately, just like everyone else, I have opinions about what I watch.

Sometimes they make sense, and sometimes they don’t.

Sometimes… I like to share them no matter what.

On Twitter, my screen name is “Griffmoy”.  Whenever I’m inspired to rant like a half baked lunatic (which is a lot, actually), I fire up a hashtag known as “#Griffmentary” and tweet whatever I see on screen.  It could be a TV show, it could be a movie, it could be a video game… if it ends up with mental lightning striking my brain, #Griffmentary is on like neckbone.

In a nutshell, that’s what “Griffmentary” is- I trot out the digital soapbox and express my opinions on my own personal format.

It’s fun and enjoyable for me and hopefully for everyone else that follows along.

So, if you follow me on Twitter and wonder just what the hell “#Griffmentary” means, now you know.

And knowing is half the blah blah bliddy blah.

Smile

1 comment:

  1. I just figured all those tweets happened when you were on drugs. @TREtanic says hi!

    ReplyDelete